Mark Walsh Design can do it all, from simple sites with just a few pages to large e-commerce sites with secure on-line payments and full content management systems. I also provide all the bits and pieces that go with a web site such as company logos, domain names, email accounts, website hosting, advice, website re-design and maintenance, search engine optimisation (SEO) and search engine submission.
‘Blah, blah, blah’, I hear you say.
‘Most web design sites say the same thing. What makes you different? Why would I use Mark Walsh Design’?
What makes me different is:
- I have over 16 years of experience with a software engineering background and many accreditations
- I am local to you and as I do with many of my customers, I can provide an ongoing service to keep your website updated and safe
- My high quality standards and attention to detail (it’s just me and I love what I do)
- The tried and tested processes I use when creating your web site to ensure it meets your needs
- Most importantly, I ensure your visitors can actually use your website and get the best from it.
I create websites because I really love doing what I do, I am not in it for just the money (although it helps), I love the challenge and I like making a difference, ask any of my customers…